What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friend, Honey moon Couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31VAP01
There are only two very spacious cabins at 22 square meters each on Valentine Premium Cruise. In addition to their generous size, all the cabins feature en-suite bathrooms, which not only contain a large shower with rainfall and handheld massage showers but a full bath with Jacuzzi as well. Valentine Premium is the perfect choice for discerning travelers seeking an exclusive choice for their holiday in Halong bay.
- A luxury cruise with 2 cabins in total, daily departure from Tuan Chau port
- Interesting itinerary (Bai Tu Long Bay - Cua Van village - Luom Bo - Titop island)
- Luxurious service and activities (cave discovering - swimming - night fishing - Tai Chi)
- Perfect for those seeking a more exclusive and intimate experience.
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 19 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Only 02 Valentine Premium with 19 square meter for each Window with nice view.
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast,1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- "Accommodation - oneId: #2"
- Price Includes
- Private car from Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Welcome Drink
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxurious Cabins with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Deluxe Vietnamese and International Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Insurance
- Price Excludes
- Kayaking, Beauty Spa Services, Massage
- Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi â€“ Halong Bay
07.30 - 08.30: Optional pickup service by shuttle bus in Hanoi Old quarter area
12.30 Boarding our boat at Tuan Chau Port – enjoy welcome drink, receive cruise briefing and safety instructions.
13.15 – 14.00 Passengers enjoy the deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu Lunch. Massage service is available after lunch and throughout the cruise. Please book in advance with your Cruise Manager.
14.00 – 16.30 Cruise through Halong Bay, passing the most beautiful and quiet areas including Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Finger Islet.
16.30 Passengers have time to reveal Sung Sot Cave (Surprising Cave) that is one of the largest one on Halong Bay. Listen to the presentation of tour guide about the system of stalactite and stalagmite insight. It has some very beguiling legends.
18.00 Depart and sail for about 30 minutes to Luon Bo area, and anchor overnight.
18.00 – 18.30 Attend the Fruit and Vegetable carving lesson led by our Head Chef. During the lesson, the chef will conduct Fruit and Vegetable carving, showing the guests how we decorate and make some traditional Vietnamese food.
18.00 -19.00 First of two Happy Hours! Buy one drink get one free (wine by the bottle excluded).
19.30 Dinner is served to the guests.
20.45 Evening activities. Board games like cards or Parcheesi are available, as well as massage service (massage service is available throughout the cruise). Also, everyone can try their luck at squid fishing on the boat with help from the crew.
21.00 – 22.00 Second Happy Hour! Buy one drink get one free (wine by the bottle excluded).
23.00 End of Program for Day One.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Valentine Premium Cruise
- Day 2: Halong Bay â€“ Hanoi
06.45: Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
07.00: Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck (lasting for about 30 minutes).
07.45 – 9.00: Guests are transferred by tender to the Titov Island. About one hour is spent on the island, allowing time to climb to the peak for a breathtaking 360-degree view of the Bay (there is also an expansive viewing deck half way up).
After the climb, there is time left to relax on the beach and have a swim.
09.00: Upon returning to the boat, guests will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing. Please collect all of your belongings from the cabins and leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
09.30: Enjoy a full breakfast in the dining room. Bills are settled after breakfast. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
11.00: Arrive at Tuan Chau port, relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.3
02 May 2018
31 May 2017
25 May 2017