What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31LAP04
With L’Azalée Premuim Cruise, you will enjoy the peace and tranquility of cruising between the awe-inspring limestone formations and experiencing firsthand the local culture within the traditional floating villages. Your are amongst the islands, bays and beaches of Halong Bay - a UNESCO World Heritage-listed destination.
- Enjoy the very peaceful atmosphere on the water
- Adventure and kayak inside this cave of varying brightness
- Visit some of the most visited attractions: Dau Go Cave, Thien Cung Grotto, Soi Sim Island...
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 22 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double
One deluxe cabin with king-sized bed
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners, 1 Brunch
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- "Accommodation - oneId: #2"
- Price Includes
- Welcome drinks
- Insurance on-board
- Cooking class on cruise
- English speaking guide
- Sunrise Tai Chi demonstration
- Meals on-board as mentioned in itinerary
- Entrance fees, VAT taxes and service charge
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, shower, mini bar
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Shuttle Bus Hanoi- Halong Bay- Hanoi: Limousine bus
- Surcharges USD 35 per person for Gala Dinner on 24th and 31st Dec
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
- Children from 4 to 7 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
- Children from 8 to 10 years of age are charged 75%, sharing a twin/ double room
- Children from 11 years old will be considered adult
- Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults is allowed for FOC
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong
7:30 - 7:45 Pick up from your hotel with private car and transfer to Halong Bay.
On the way, you can let us know which type of cuisine and preferred itinerary and pace you woud like to cruise
12:00 - 12:15 Arrival in L'Azalée Cruises Reception Lounge to your private premium cruise to be welcomed onboard by your crew who will be hosting you
13:00 - 14:30 Your choice of set lunch is served while continuing to cruise through the tranquil, peaceful and calm waters between Cat Ba Island and Ha Long Bay
14:30 - 15:30 Arrive and drop anchor in the Lom Bo Island area and take a guided walk through Me Cung Cave
15:30 - 17:30 Weigh anchor and cruise to Pearl Farm. You can either choose to kayak or visiting and explore methods of raising and pearl exploitation
17:30 - 19:00 Weigh anchor and cruise further south to “Anchorage 690’’. Sunset tapas snacks will be served for pre-dinner nibbles
19:00 Your choice of set dinner is served on the upper deck. After that, you can choose to watch movie or squid fishing
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: L’Azalée Premium Cruise
- Day 2: Halong bay - Bai Tu Long Bay
Sunrise For early risers you can take in a morning Sunrise over Bai Tu Long Bay and watch the sun rise over the lime stone karsts of Ha Long.
7.00am “Good Morning Vietnam”. Breakfast can be served anytime you like from 7am onwards. The choice if yours of an early start to the day or a more leisurely later start to the day. Please advise your host the evening before of the time you would like to have breakfast.
8: 30am Weigh anchor and cruise in a northerly direction to the Ba Hang area of Halong.
10:00am Drop anchor at Ba Hang and time to get active with a choice of exploring up to three caves, a local fishing village, paddle around on a Sampan and explore a couple of grottos in the area. Please take small essentials that you may need for the morning activities as your boat will return to port for daily replenishing and then be back to pick you up for the continuous of your day two itinerary. Your host will stay with you during this activity time.
12.00pm Return to your boat, freshen up in readiness for lunch and start cruising again through the central isles passing by several landmarks & icons of Ha Long Bay such as the karst featured on the 200,000 dong note, Thumb island, the fighting cocks and a few more.
12:30pm Lunch is served while you are cruising.
3.00pm Drop anchor again and you may choose to take a walking climb up either Ti Top or Soi Sim Islands. From either of these islands you can take panoramic photographs looking down over the bay. You may also wish to take a swim again.
4.30pm Weigh anchor and continue cruising south to your second evening anchorage location at Drum Cave.
5.30pm Drop anchor and settle in for the evening at your overnight anchorage location of Drum Cave. Sunset tapas snacks are served for pre-dinner nibbles.
7.00pm “Dinner is served” on the upper deck. Should you wish to have dinner a little later than this time, please advise your onboard host so that he can prepare at the time of your convenience.
After dinner you can choose to play a board game, watch your choice of DVD from our on board library of DVD’s or try your hand at some evening squid fishing if you did not manage to catch any squid the night before.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: L’Azalée Premium Cruise
- Day 3: Halong - Hanoi (B/Br)
Sunrise For early risers you can take in a second morning Sunrise over Bai Tu Long Bay and watch the sunrise over the lime stone karsts of Ha Long.
7:00 - 7:30 "Good Morning Vietnam”. Breakfast can be served anytime you like from 7am onwards
8:00 - 9:00 Arrive, drop anchor and exploring walk & tour at TiTov beach
9:00 - 10:30 Return to your boat. Cruise north again towards Tuan Chau Island
11:15 - 11:30 Check out. Disembark for the L’Azalee Cruises Reception Lounge
12:00 - 12:15 Pick up by private car and transfer back to Hanoi
16:00 - 16:15 Arrive in Hanoi downtown. Drop off at your hotel
Meals: B, Br
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 4 reviews
Value for money9.0
09 Feb 2019
06 Jan 2019
28 Dec 2018
09 Dec 2018