What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CBG07
A combo tour offers the day trip to Hoa Lu - Tam Coc in Ninh Binh and 2 days/1 night trip in Mai Chau. This is really enjoyable journey to visit the top destinations of Vietnam with beautiful landscapes, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc - Bich Dong. You also ride cycle to see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages
- Overnight trip to Mai Chau for 1 night
- Full day visit of Hoa Lu ancient capital and Tam Coc grotto
- Seeing farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visiting surrounding peaceful villages
- An hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc - Bich Dong
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Deluxe combo 4*
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/AShow more
Price for Deluxe combo 4*
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 3 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- "Accommodation - oneId: #1"
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Bicycle trip in Mai Chau
- Meals as indicated above
- English speaking tour guide
- Round trip transfer by A/C van
- Traditional dance show & can wine
- Deluxe room in Mai Chau Lodge
- Price Excludes
- VAT & travel insurance
- Drinks & Personal expense
- Hotel accommodation in Hanoi
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc
8:00 - 8:30. Pick you up at the hotels in Old Quarters area, then leave by coach to Hoa Lu (2.5 hrs).
11.00 Visit the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties. Then our bus will transfer you from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc for lunch around at 12:30PM.
PM : Boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone. Then, cycle for an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc - Bich Dong (around 5 km). Dive back to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel around at 18:00PM.
- Day 2: Hanoi - Mai Chau
08h00: Depart from Hanoi (3.5 hours drive with break, photo stop; good road condition)
12h00: Arrive in Mai Chau. Welcome drink and cold/hot towel to be served, followed by an appetizing lunch. The fresh, tasty dishes on offer include local vegetable, ingredients and flavors such as green bean, black mushroom, fish and chicken cooked in Muong or Thai ethnic minority style.
15h30: Start your journey to discover the interesting surroundings and ethnic minority tribes with a relaxing walk to Thai villages of Pom Coong and Lac and explore Mo Luong cave on the other side of the hotel.
Note:This 2-hour valley cycling tour can be replaced by 4.5-hour cycling & rock climbing tour, which starts from 1:00 PM. Surcharge USD $20/ pax
19h00: Complement your experience by sampling delicacies from the local region during dinner time and enjoy the performance by local troupe of ethnic minority Muong and Thai people. It is so relaxing to watch the exciting dances featuring the flower, land-scape and daily agriculture cultivating activities and sweet dating songs in the fresh mountain air.
Meals: L, D
- Day 3: Mai Chau - Hanoi
08h00: Enjoy a tasty international breakfast in Bo Luong Restaurant with views overlooking the lake, the paddy fields and the swimming pool.
09h00: Start the Valley biking tour. The ride passes through many villages, across lush rice paddies and into the countryside to get to know the local hill tribe people and their culture better. Then free time.
13h30: Leave Mai Chau. You will arrive in Hanoi at around 17:00
Meals: B, L
- Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi which can be arranged upon request
- The order of tours in this combo might be changed subject to availability
Questions & Answers
10.0Based on 2 reviews
Value for money
23 Oct 2018
27 Jul 2017