What you’ll get
Duration : 4 days 3 nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88CBG19
Luxury Combo Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Halong 4 days is designed for visitors who get ready at Hanoi and would like to visit top destinations in the North of Vietnam: Hanoi - Halong - Ninh Binh. You will have full day to explore Hanoi capital, 1 day trip to Ninh Binh with small group and luxurious services, finish the combo with 2 day 1 night on Halong cruise.
- â€‹Joining a prime day trip to Ninh Binh with unique route
- Spending 2 days 1 night on a cruise in Halong Bay with many exciting activities
- Visiting highlight site in Hanoi: Ho Chi Minh Complex, Hoan Kiem Lake, Temple of Literarture
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A
Bed size: N/A
Expired on Jan 01 2021
Promotion: 10% OFF
Choose date to show price
Expired on Jan 01 2021
Promotion: 10% OFF
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 Breakfast, 4 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- Price Includes
- English speaking guide
- A/C Transports per program
- Entrance fees and visit fees
- Biking, Boat trip and Kayaking
- 1 night in private cabin on 5* cruise
- Tour activities as stated in the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Price Excludes
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals
- Tips and other personal services
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi city tour
8:00am Tour guide and driver will pick you up then transfer to visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum (closes on Monday and Friday morning. And closes during October), One-Pillar Pagoda, Tran Quoc Pagoda, and Vietnam museum of ethnology (apply on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat).
Lunch in local restaurant. In the afternoon, visit Temple of Literature. Continue visiting Hoan Kiem Lake - Ngoc Son Temple. Enjoy a cyclo ride around Hanoi Old Quarters at the end of the day and drop off at your hotel.
- Day 2: Hanoi - Tam Coc - Hoa Lu
07:30 - 08:00am Tour guide and driver will pick you up at the hotel. Then transfer on the expressway from Hanoi to Ninh Binh in comfort and time-saving.
The first stop is Tam Coc town, take the bikes for local discovery with 3 stopovers in the bike ride: Bich Dong Pagoda, an ancient pagoda located in the mountain cave; the Dam Khe local village, located in the middle of the village, to have a vivid image of lifestyle in here, and an outdoor museum (Co Vien Lau).
Around 12.15: Have lunch at local restaurant. At the meal, guests will have chance enjoy specialties of Ninh Binh that is goat meat, rolled with some herbs. After lunch and rest, start cruising on Tam Coc in nearly 2 hours by the hand-rowed boats.
15.00: Visitors will say goodbye Tam Coc to move to the historical land of Trang An – Hoa Lu, is the first place of original capital of The Grande Viet (Vietnam today). Here you will visit two temples of the two kings (King Dinh and King Lee) who founded Vietnam 1000 years ago. Leaving Hoa Lu town, we will move to the Bamboo homestay where you will have a relaxing time, enjoy the drinks while watching the sundowns.
17.00: Say goodbye Ninh Binh, we will return to Hanoi by expressway.
18.30-19.00: Back to the hotel
- Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay – overnight on a cruise
08.00 – 08:30 Pick-up at your hotel (in old quarter only) and depart for Halong.
Upon arrival, welcome on board, check in your cabin and have delicious lunch at the restaurant. Afternoon activities might include a visit to one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay, a floating village for bamboo boat riding, an island for relaxing/swimming and a lagoon for kayaking. Back to the boat, you will be able to join a cooking class or a sunset cocktail party before dinner time. Evening is free at your leisure or you can join a squid fishing trip with the crew. Overnight in private cabin on a sharing cruise.
Meals: L, D
- Day4: Halong Bay cruising – back to Hanoi
Morning tea and coffer will be served early. Optional to join a Tai Chi Class on the sundeck or photo hunting in the early morning.
After breakfast, other activities might include (if not arranged on the first and second day): visiting the cave, cooking class or climbing to the top of an island for panoramic view of Halong Bay. Then check out and enjoy a fantastic view on the bay and have farewell lunch while passing many islands and islets (karst formation) on the way back to habor. Arrive at harbor around 12 and get on the bus back to Hanoi.
Drop off at your hotel around 16.30 - 17.00.
Meals: B, L
- Halong 5* cruise options: Azalea, La Vela, La Pinta, Victory Star, Starlight, Signature or similar
- Transport: New and clean with A/C
- Special request (diet, vegetarian, allergy ...): should be sent before departure date.
- Big luggage: are advised to leave at the hotel for customers' convenience and comfort
- Itinerary: can be slightly changed due to tour option, weather, operating conditions and will be reconfirmed upon confirmation.
- Combo excludes hotel in Hanoi which can be arranged upon request
- The order of tours in this combo might be changed subject to availability
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.7Based on 5 reviews
Value for money9.6
23 Feb 2019
16 Feb 2019
22 Jan 2019
14 Jan 2019
03 Jan 2019