What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Daily from Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Active traveler, Family, Friends
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88WAT03
An interesting trip to visit five villages in Sapa including Lao Chai, Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai, Su Pan, Cat Cat in 3 days. Highlights of this trip is visit of Lao Chai village where is home of Black H’Mong people see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain, and admire the Bridge which is made by clouds, cross the picturesque Muong Hoa stream. Join us for an amazing experience!
- Sightseeing beautiful scenery of the Red Dao village of Giang Ta Chai
- Understanding how H’Mong women use indigo plants and leaves to dye these brocade fabrics
- Visiting a big waterfall on the stream and the old Hydroelectric Power Station built by French people
- 2 Breakfast, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus
- "Accommodation - oneId: #4", "Accommodation - oneId: #1"
- Price Includes
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- English guide during tour, enthusiastic, experiences
- Meals as indicated: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- Bus ( 16 -45 seats ) Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi, cold water, free Wi-Fi
- All land transportation by air conditioned vehicle as tour itinerary indicated
- 1 night at Sapa Hotel (on twin sharing base) & 1 night at homestay with basic single bed (hot water, mosquito net, blanket)
- Price Excludes
- Surcharge for New Year, Luna New Year, Christmas
- Insurance, visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,...)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Travel Package
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van
6:30 - 7:00 – Get picked up from your hotel in Hanoi to depart for Sapa via the new highway with a comfortable short break.
13:00 – Arrive at Sapa town and be amazed by the colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic people. Enjoy welcome drinks and itinerary briefing. Then, have lunch with local Vietnamese dishes before the hotel check-in.
14:15 – Take a short drive to Y Linh Ho village and then start hiking through the rice terraces along Muong Hoa Stream to Lao Chai, the village of Black H’mong minority. Here you will enjoy the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son mountain ranges. In the late afternoon, continue trekking to visit Ta Van village, which is the home of Tay minority. The trekking distance is about 9km and the duration is 3½ hours.
17:45 – It’s time to check into the homestay. Experience the rustic lifestyle of the local and watch the sun setting in the mountainous region. In the evening, enjoy the local bar nearby or socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay.
Meals: L, D
- Day 2: Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Sapa
8:00 – Enjoy the breakfast prepared by the host family and start a new day with more hiking.
8:45 – Keep walking through the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session with the amazing surrounding landscapes. After passing a bamboo forest, you will arrive at Giang Ta Chai village – the home of Red Dzao minority. The total trekking distance is about 4km and the duration is roughly 2 hours.
11:00 – Exit the village via Giang Ta Chai Bridge to reach the main road where the driver is waiting to transfer you back to Sapa town.
12:00 - 14:00 – Enjoy welcome drinks and itinerary briefing. Then, have lunch with delicious Vietnamese dishes before the hotel check-in.
Meals: B, L, D
- Day 3: Sapa - Cat Cat – Hanoi
Start hiking downhill to Cat Cat village at the bottom of Muong Hoa Valley. Enjoy the spectacular views of the beautiful valley towards Fansipan – the highest peak in Vietnam and Indochina. Upon arrival at the village, you will have a chance to visit the Black H’mong’s traditional stilt houses as well as watch people weaving, embroidering, and drying their clothes, etc. Then, keep walking to visit the dramatic
After lunch, we arrange the transfer back Hanoi
Meals: B, L
- Old people, kids should not attend the long trek (9 km)
- Day 1 and day 3 could be changed depending on weather
- You may stay overnight at homestay for 1st night or you may do on 2nd night. Our tour leader will inform you on bus to Sapa.
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February, and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
- Homestay’s facilities are not as in hotel in Sapa.
Thing to bring
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
8.9Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.0
25 Jul 2018
04 Jan 2018
14 Dec 2017